How do I get notified that a comment is added to a contract draft?
- You will always receive a new email notifying you about any comment mentions:
- If you are already an existing Contractbook user, you will receive an in-app notification about the new comment:
How can I resolve commends in a contract draft before signing?
- You can resolve comments only while the state of the document is still draft
- Then depending on your specific levels of permissions, you can either Send for signatures on your behalf or Save the changes and the sender can proceed with the signature initiation process
- Once the body of a draft is completed it can be turned into a contract by the signature process initiation
Here is how to resolve Comments in contract drafts:
- Open the document in Contractbook by viewing the shared with you draft, or viewing the comment you were added to:
- Click on the comments icon at the right-hand sidebar of the document to view all unresolved comments
- In the body of the draft, all sections with applied to them comments will be highlighted and underlined
- Make the needed changes from the assigned purple underlined boxes by activating the full-text editing mode in the draft
- Save changes in the draft, once all comments are resolved:
- With given permissions to Send the contract for signatures, you can now click on Send for signatures
- If you do not have the rights to send for signatures, the sender can now initiate the signature process (they receive automated notifications of all your comments resolves)
Why some comments are labeled private, while others are public?
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.