What types of questions can I add to a Questionnaire I have created?
Once you add a Questions Page, give it a name, and Save changes, you can then add a specific type of question that will be included on that page.
The questions are grouped into three main categories for ease of use:
- Short text - A short input answer is required (First Name, Address, Email address, etc.)
- Long text - Long input answer is required (Description, Details, etc.)
- Company search - Allows public search by Company name or ID for Denmark, Sweden, and Norway
- Number - Numeric input question with a number required as an answer. It is also possible to type in the letter "e" when using a Number filled in Partner Tools, because of the exponent notation 1. 3e+6
- Date - A single date can be chosen from a drop-down calendar
- Single Choice - A single option can be selected from a multiple-selection list
- Multiple Choice - Multiple options can be picked from a multiple-selection list
- Dropdown - A single option can be selected from a drop-down list
- Paragraph - A paragraph of text input answer is required (More details, Explanations, etc.)
- Table - Input an answer in a table format with the possibility of adding extra rows
- Upload - Add up to 5 files of attachments as input (up to 20MB)
- Questions group - Questions under this group will all be displayed in the same box (Category of questions grouped together for clarity)
The sequence of the questions is adjustable, therefore in case you miss a question or later on decide to change the flow of your questionnaire, this is easily achievable.
How do I control the sequence of the questions in my questionnaires?
You have complete control over the way each individual question will be displayed and the order in which it will be shown. Our experts have made sure to design a simple drag-and-drop interface that gives you the freedom to do those changes with a single click.
Simply pick the question you want to reassign (to a new questions group for instance), then drag and drop it under the correct group. You will notice that the rectangle which surrounds the question will now move a step further under the group you have chosen to place it.
In order to change the location of a particular question in the preexisting sequence, you can use the same rule of dragging and dropping it until the correct location is appointed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.