What can my Template's Recipient do in the document?
- Sending a template will generate a copy of it for the recipient which they will own under their Contractbook account
- If you send a template, you will not be able to trace any further changes made to it
- Sending a template will not make your template vanish from your account and you will still be the owner of your own original copy
How can I send a Contractbook template?
From the Templates tab of the main menu, under My Templates, you can locate the template you want to send.
You can then send it in 2 ways:
- Click on the three small grey dots to the right of the template's title and choose to Send template:
- Open the template, click on the three small gray dots in the top right-hand corner and choose to Send template from the drop-down menu:
- In both options, you can proceed by inserting the email address of the recipient. You can also bulk-send to multiple recipients by clicking on Add recipient.
- Below the recipients' list, you will be offered to add a customized message to them. Confirm by pressing Send and your template will be sent via email and in-app notification.
Can I unsent a Template I send to others?
If you want to work collaboratively on your Templates, you and the rest of the Team can utilize the use of Shared Spaces for complete flexibility.