How can I start using Contractbook?
Book a demo
- If you want to learn more about our collaborative contract automation tool and enable your business to get on top of your legal obligations, go to our login page and click Book a demo.
- Or click on Book a demo directly on our home page:
- Once you land on the demo request page, fill in your contact details.
- We will use the provided in this step information to offer you an interactive demo tailored specifically for your use case.
- Our team will assess your workflow and guide you to the best practice.
Get on a recipient plan
If anyone sends you a draft, template, or contract created in Contractbook, you can use our free-of-charge recipient plan.
- To sign a contract as the recipient, follow this guide.
- Once the document has been signed, you will be notified by a success pop-up window.
- You can download a .pdf copy of the signed contract, automatically add a renewal reminder to it or store it on Contractbook.
- By clicking on the blue button "store on Contractbook," you will be able to create a new freemium account under the email address used to sign the document:
- Now just complete your profile by setting up a password, and you will automatically get signed to your new Contractbook account:
- From the landing page, you can explore an intro guide and learn more about the features you can employ to save time and effort in your contract management tasks by booking a demo with our team of experts:
- Click on Book a demo button and choose the most suitable date and timeslot for the demo meeting.
- A confirmation email will inform you about all details you need to know before meeting a member of our team.
What paid Contractbook plans can I choose from?
- We offer flexible prices for all kinds of use cases. Yours included.
- Click here to learn more about building automated workflows based on integrations by connecting the tools you already use and streamlining data flow across your business.
- Find more about the application of our Foundation plan here.
How can I get assistance from Contractbook?
Disregarding your selection of how to start using our platform, you will have the chance to receive support from us anytime via our online support chat or by sending us an email.
You can also call our support team at +45 89 87 85 05.
Please sign in to leave a comment.