You can download any of your contracts directly and only Templates after following one extra step.
Can I download a contract I received as a PDF?
All recipients can download a contract they signed as a PDF from the email notification they have received.
How do I download templates and drafts as PDFs?
In order to download a Contractbook template, you need to save it as a draft first.
- Locate the template you wish to export in the Templates tab either under the main folder called Templates or by choosing any of the native Contractbook templates we have prepared for you under Contractbook templates folder.
- From the general templates view, you can then click on the blue button Create a draft.
- Or open the template you wish to export, click on the three small grey dots on the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar and choose to Create a draft from the drop-down menu.
- Now the draft will automatically open, and you can export it as a .pdf at any time by clicking again on the three small grey dots in the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar and choosing Download as .pdf from the drop-down menu.
How to download contracts in PDF format?
- All the rest of your Contractbook documents can be downloaded directly following the last step of the above-described process.
- Start by locating the contract you wish to export from the Documents tab of the main menu.
- First, open the contract and then navigate to the static navigation bar at the top.
- You can find the option of downloading the document as a .pdf on the right-hand side:
Here is short video guidance about downloading drafts, contracts, and templates in Contractbook:
If you still need additional information or assistance, contact us anytime via our Online Support Chat or email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.