You can download any of your contracts directly and only Templates after following one extra step.
Can I download a contract I received as a PDF?
How do I download templates and drafts as PDFs?
To download a Contractbook template, save it as a draft first.
- Locate the template you wish to export in the Templates tab either under the main folder called Templates or by choosing any of the native Contractbook templates we have prepared for you under Contractbook templates folder.
- From the templates overview, you can click on the blue button Create a draft.
- Or open the template you wish to export, click on the three small grey dots on the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar, and choose Create a draft from the drop-down menu.
- Now, the draft will automatically open, and you can export it as a .pdf at any time by clicking again on the three small grey dots in the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar and choosing Download .pdf from the drop-down menu.
How to download contracts in PDF format?
- All the rest of your contracts can be downloaded directly following the last step of the above-described process.
- Start by locating the contract you wish to export from the Contracts section of the main menu.
- First, open the contract and then navigate to the static navigation bar at the top.
- You can find the option of downloading the contract as a .pdf on the right-hand side:
Here is a short video guidance about downloading drafts, contracts, and templates in Contractbook:
If you still need additional information or assistance, contact us anytime via our Online Support Chat or email.