- In your Documents tab under My documents folder, you can use the overview to instantly add a task to a contract by clicking Add task button on the right-hand side of its title.
- Here you can add all the attributes and details of your task. This includes a title, description, assignees, followers, type of the task, due date, and any alerts (notifications) you would like to receive. Find more about each field in this article.
- If you are working on a document and want to add a task to it, simply click on the Tasks icon from the right-hand navigation bar. You will receive a list of shortcuts to set up three types of tasks from here: Renewal, Review, and Approval.
- After you choose the type of task, you will be able to fill in its details in the corresponding Tasks pop-up window we reviewed above.
- You can also add a task to any opened document after clicking on the blue Add task button from the right-hand navigation bar:
- The drop-down menu offers you all available types of tasks and shortcuts to their customization.
If you already have created your Contractbook tasks, while working on your documents you can always get a completely updated, well-structured summary in-document from the Task sidebar view. and in the Task management dashboard.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.