You will never have to type in your details in the parties and signature sections all over again.
How to complete your profile settings?
- If you are already logged in to your Contractbook account, go to profile settings located in the dropdown menu under your email in the top right-hand corner:
- If you are not yet logged in, click here to access your account by typing in your email address and password (you can Reset your password if you type in your email and then click on Forgotten password):
- Once you have accessed your Profile Settings, you can manage your account type, email notification, and application language.
- You can choose to select email notifications to be in Danish, German, or English:
- Below that setting, you will find your Email and In-app notifications - in this section, you can manage your notification preferences.
- You can manage your account's secured login method under the Security section - read more about the 2FA login method and its usage here:
- If you need a support specialist from our end to look into any issue, you can
Grant access for customer support from this setting section - read more about it here:
- You can scroll down your profile settings window and add as much information as possible to personal and company details to save time in all your future contracts.
- Confirm the details by clicking Save.
- Next time you send a contract, you will have all the details you have specified filled in by default under the party and signature sections.
- You can update your settings and change the information at any time.
- If you need to change the phone number associated with your account or your password, you can do that under profile settings.
If you still need additional information or assistance, please contact us at any time via our Online Support Chat or email.