By updating your profile settings with your personal and company details, this information will be pre-filled in all your contracts.
You will not have to insert your details in the Parties and Signature sections all over again.
How to complete your Contractbook profile settings?
- If you are already logged in to your Contractbook profile, go to Profile Settings located in a profile dropdown menu under your email in the top right-hand corner.
- If you are not yet logged in, click here to access your account by typing in your email address and password (you can reset your password if you type in your email and then click on Forgotten password).
- Once you have opened your profile settings, you can manage them by choosing account type, notification preferences, and emails notification language. You can choose to select email notifications to be in Danish, German, or English.
- Scroll further down in your Profile settings window and add as much information as possible to personal and company details to save time in all your future Contractbook workflows.
- Confirm the details by clicking Save.
Next time you send a contract, you will have all the details you have specified filled in by default under Party and Signature sections. You can update your settings and change the information at any time.
If you need to change the phone number associated with your account or your password you can do that under profile settings as well.
If you want multiple options for the Party and Signature details of your contracts you can add new contacts under your profile settings.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.