You can find an overview of all your team members' documents in the team folder.
The team folder will only be accessible to team owners, admins, and those team members (or viewers) who have been granted permission to see other team members' documents. The access to the folder will always be managed by the team owner or any of the admins:
Where can I find the team folder?
1. Under the Documents tab, you will find your team folder under the folders menu on the left-hand side of the screen
2. To see your team's documents, click on the team documents folder and then on your team's name:
- From the left-hand sidebar, you can filter the overview by selecting the name of specific team members.
- This will result in displaying only their documents.
Remember that only the owners, admins, and active or deactivated team members will have their names on this list. Viewers will not be included because their documents are only visible to some.
3. You can use filters and categories to select the documents in your team folder and tags to organize them further under your account.
Note: Tags added to documents are only visible under your account and are not accessible to anyone else within the team.
Using teams allows you to share your Contractbook plan, automations, and documents safely with the relevant members, increasing transparency and collaboration.
If you still need additional information or assistance, please contact us at any time via our Online Support Chat or email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.