What is Contractbook Gmail importer?
The “electromagnetic” Gmail importer helps you extract all the contracts from your Gmail account and uploads them automatically to your Contractbook account. It only takes a few minutes to get everything organized in a single overview.
How to use Contractbook Gmail importer?
- Go to the Documents tab from the top navigation bar. In this tab, you are offered to upload documents to your Contractbook account in various ways.
- Choose the option to Import documents from Gmail to get started:
- You will be directed to our Gmail importer where you first have to log in to the Gmail account you want to extract contracts from. Choose one of the existing accounts for a quick login, or sign in via email or phone number:
Note: Only contracts signed by this particular Gmail account will be imported.
- When you have logged in, click Show filters.
- An overview of all domains you can choose to import your contracts from will be displayed. Here we have listed the most common providers for your convenience:
- You can also add custom domains at the bottom of the page. Chose the domains you want to import from by clicking on the blue button called Add and continue by pressing Save changes button to proceed with the import process.
- Then click Import at the top of the page, and we will begin to search and extract legal documents from your Gmail account. This step will take some time, all depending on the total number of contracts in your email account.
- When the import has finished, you will see a list of all the imported documents. The list will display the titles of the contracts, the attachments to them, as well as the basic information related to the contract such as date, subject, and other email addresses related to it.
- In this overview you can select the contracts you wish to import and click on the blue button called Upload to Contractbook found in the top right-hand corner:
- The Gmail importing process of your contracts is now finished.
What is the result of importing contracts from my Gmail account?
Your imported contracts will now automatically be uploaded to a private Gmail folder under your Contractbook account.
Do you need to bulk upload contracts from any other external source? Here is the article we have prepared which will help you with the details.
If you want to store any other signed contracts under your Contractbook account, you can easily do that as well.