Trigger growth with contract automation to save time, reduce errors and scale your legal operations
Contractbook provides an all-in-one contract management platform where you can automate every part of your contract workflow.
Contractbook is an all-in-one contract automation platform that allows you to create, sign and organize your contracts in a single streamlined flow. Thanks to a dynamic and data-rich format, Contractbook unlocks business intelligence in your contracts and enables you to build automated workflows.
Who is the Foundation Plan for?
For those looking to simplify and automate their contracting process.
Manage all your legal obligations in a single, streamlined contract repository.
- One workspace for all your contracts
- Data-enabled workflows for your teams
- Seamless collaboration and negotiation
- Best-practice automation flows
- Unlimited users
- Standard integrations
- 3rd party & legacy contract upload
- Form-generated contracts
What features does the Foundation Plan include?
Contractbook offers a Foundation plan for a Centralized, Sophisticated, Simple Contract Management process across your company.
Here are some of the features included in this plan:
- No-Code Automation Builder: Create your own automated workflows without the need for developers.
- Drafter questionnaires: Create simple questionnaires based on contract templates and use them to automate your contract creation process. Save time on tedious manual work and spend it on something more valuable.
- Automated contracts storage: Automatically share your contract with a stakeholder or move your contracts to the right private folder.
- Automated renewal: Have your contracts renew themselves by sending out a new contract automatically when the first expires.
- Approval automation: Automatically notify the relevant approver before sending the contract for signature.
- Review automation: Automatically notify the relevant reviewer as soon as a contract draft is created.
- Automated sharing: Automatically share a new contract draft with the relevant collaborators as soon as it has been created.
- Automated data collection: Autogenerate signed versions of your contracts by collecting the necessary from the recipient data through simple Drafter questionnaires.
- Custom automated workflows: Use custom tasks in your contract automation to achieve a completely tailored automation. As one example, you can automatically create a new invoice task when a sales contract is fully signed.
- Powered-up sales agreements: Create drafts from predefined templates and automatically assign actions to the right stakeholders.
- Vendor upload flows: Highlight key information in your uploaded documents and assign tasks to the right stakeholders based on that information.
- Templates: Create your own customized and dynamic contract templates directly on the platform. Or get access to hundreds of useful premade Contractbook templates.
- Comments: Add and resolve private or public comments to a document. Use them to negotiate deals, correct mistakes, and improve collaboration and transparency by mentioning the relevant parties.
- Design assistance on templates: Generate and upload templates to your Contractbook account by using a simple questionnaire.
- Sync with Gmail: Search your Gmail account for legal documents and have them automatically uploaded to your Contractbook account.
- Document sharing: Share drafts and contracts safely with the relevant stakeholders to increase transparency and collaboration.
- OCR: All of your uploaded documents will be scanned in a way that makes the data searchable.
- Auto-detected tasks management: Contracts generate tasks throughout their entire lifecycle. Define and manage your legal obligations to your contracts to ensure they are executed.
- Unlimited seats included
- Salesforce Integration
- Slack Integration
- Hubspot Integration
- PipeDrive Integration
- Quickbooks Integration
- And more: Click here to expand the full list of features included in the Contractbook Foundation plan
Ready to get the most out of your contracts?
Trigger growth with contract automation to save time, reduce errors and scale your legal operations.
Regardless of your selection of how to start using our platform, our Support team is always ready to assist.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.