Trigger growth with contract automation to save time, reduce errors and scale your legal operations
Contractbook provides an all-in-one contract management platform where you can automate every part of your contract workflow.
Contractbook is an all-in-one contract automation platform that allows you to create, sign and organize your contracts in a single streamlined flow. Thanks to a dynamic and data-rich format, Contractbook unlocks business intelligence in your contracts and enables you to build automated workflows.
Manage all your legal obligations in a single, streamlined contract repository.
- One workspace for all your contracts
- Data-enabled workflows for your teams
- Seamless collaboration and negotiation
- Best-practice automation flows
What features does the Foundation plan include?
Contractbook offers a Foundation plan for an optimized contract management process across your company. Here are some of the features included in this plan:
- Automation builder: Create your own automated workflows without the need for developers.
- Drafter questionnaires: Create simple questionnaires based on contract templates and use them to automate your contract creation process. Save time on tedious manual work and spend it on something more valuable.
- Automated contracts storage: Automatically share your contract with a stakeholder or move your contracts to the right private folder.
- Automated renewal: Have your contracts renew themselves by sending out a new contract automatically when the first expires.
- Approval automation: Automatically notify the relevant approver before sending the contract for signature.
- Review automation: Automatically notify the relevant reviewer as soon as a contract draft is created.
- Automated sharing: Automatically share a new contract draft with the relevant collaborators as soon as it has been created.
- Automated data collection: Autogenerate signed versions of your contracts by collecting the necessary from the recipient data through simple Drafter questionnaires.
- Custom automated workflows: Use custom tasks in your contract automation to achieve a completely tailored automation. As one example, you can automatically create a new invoice task when a sales contract is fully signed.
- Powered up sales agreements: Create drafts from predefined templates and automatically assign actions to the right stakeholders.
- Vendor upload flows: Highlight key information in your uploaded documents and assign tasks to the right stakeholders based on that information.
- Upload signed contracts to storage: Automate documents storage in Google Drive, Dropbox, and more with Contractbook.
- Templates: Create your own customized and dynamic contract templates directly on the platform. Or get access to hundreds of useful premade Contractbook templates.
- Comments: Add and resolve comments to a document. Use them to negotiate deals, correct mistakes, and improve collaboration and transparency by mentioning the relevant parties.
- Template generator: Generate and upload templates to your Contractbook account by using a simple questionnaire.
- Sync with Gmail: Search your Gmail account for legal documents and have them automatically uploaded to your Contractbook account.
- Upload option: Upload signed legal documents to the platform, and auto-detect dates to have full control over your obligations at all times from one place.
- Document sharing: Share documents safely with the relevant stakeholders to increase transparency and collaboration.
- OCR: All of your uploaded documents will be scanned in a way that makes the data searchable.
- Auto-detected tasks management: Contracts generate tasks throughout their entire lifecycle. Define and manage your legal obligations to your contracts to ensure they are executed.
- Tasks lists: Get the complete overview of all your tasks and obligations in a well-designed dashboard.
- 10 seats included
- And more: Click here to expand the full list of features included in Contractbook Foundation plan
Ready to get the most out of your contracts?
Trigger growth with contract automation to save time, reduce errors and scale your legal operations.
You can also include any of our powerful Add-ons as an addition to your Foundation plan and integrate Contractbook with the rest of your tech stack.
Click here to learn more about building automated workflows based on integrations by connecting the tools you already use and streamlining data flow across your business.
Find more about our Foundation plan plus Add-ons under "Recommended Add-ons" here.
Disregarding your selection of how to start using our platform, you will have the possibility of receiving support from us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.
You are also welcome to call our Support team at +45 89 87 85 05.