No-code Automation Builder for contracts
Replace your repetitive contract tasks with powerful automations. Keep the data in-sync across your favorite tools.
Click here for a demo walkthrough of our platform and the automations overview provided by our experts.
What are Contractbook automatic tasks?
Here are some of the tasks you can automate and guided examples of setting them up:
Why use automatic tasks on my contracts?
Using contract tasks automation can help you standardize and streamline your processes. You know exactly where you are every step of the way with a more efficient and productive obligations workflow.
How can I use automatic tasks?
The automatic tasks will allow you to customize the following:
- Document ID that the task should be associated with
- Title of the created task
- Description of the task (optional)
- Assignees who should get assigned to the request/task and followers who can see the request/task. Note that the tasks/requests need to have at least one assignee.
- Approval tasks allow users to choose whether that task should prevent the document from being sent for signature until one of its assignees completes it.
- Due date represents the date until when the request/task should be completed.
- Alerts (optional) allow you to choose when you should be reminded that the task's due date is coming up.
To discover the full list of automatic tasks and learn more details about configuring them with Contractbook in-app automation builder, click here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.