How can I submit a finance request to Contractbook?
If you have any questions about the pricing of your Contractbook subscription, received invoices, or need to update your billing information, you can get in touch with our finance team directly in-app while being logged in to your account or by using the billing form available in our Help Center.
Submit a billing question via Contractbook in-app widget
Once you are logged in to your Contractbook account, click on the widget icon to access a menu of resources designed to help you use the platform and choose Submit a request from the main menu. Then select I have a billing question and fill in the details of your inquiry in the pop-up window:
Submit a billing question from our Help Center
After clicking on the link, you can submit your request by following these steps:
- Choose I have a billing question from the drop-down menu:
- Fill in Your email address (the email address of the requester), the Subject line, and the Description of your billing inquiry
- Use the Invoice recipient email address field to specify which is the email address used to send your company all invoices. This field must be filled in, in case it is not the same as the requester's email address
- Select which is the Billing area of your question
- If you have any additional details such as attachments or important information to be added to the general description, all of these are going to help our finance team solve your request as soon as possible
- Once the form is filled in and submitted, you will receive an email, including the summary of your request's submission. This email is sent to you from email@example.com