Sharing documents safely with the relevant stakeholders increases both transparency and collaboration.
- Allow external collaborators to have full managerial rights over a draft you own: full access permission will allow document collaborators to share documents and manage them in the same way as the document owner.
- Create centralized automations by sharing drafts with full access permissions: only one person from the team has to set up automations which will then work across the entire team.
- Allow contract recipients to fill in editable fields: There is no need to gather tons of information from contract recipients anymore. Simply share a contract draft with the recipient before you finally send it for signature and allow them to fill in editable fields themselves.
- Get your contract reviewed before signing: Do you need your lawyer or a colleague to review a contract before you sign it? Just share the draft with them and choose View and Comment on document permission.
- Give third parties viewing permissions to already sent for signature contracts.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.