You can connect Contractbook to the rest of your tools to allow data to move seamlessly between your tools by designing your own cross-platform integrations.
Here are some of the examples of integrated workflows:
- Slack integration: Send a Slack message automatically upon signature
- Slack Private channels integration: Use Zapier to connect Contractbook and Slack and send automatic messages to private channels
- HubSpot integration: Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in HubSpot is changed
- Pipedrive integration: Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in Pipedrive is changed
- Salesforce integration: Automatically populate contracts in Contractbook with data from your Salesforce pipeline
- Humaans integration: Automatically import employment agreements and other signed documents to the relevant employees' profiles in Humaans
- Salary integration: Automatically create a new employee in Salary once an employment contract in Contractbook is fully signed
- Zenegy integration: Automatically create or update an employee record in Zenegy as soon as a new employment agreement in Contractbook is signed
Which type of subscription do I need in order to use integrations?
Each type of integration requires a specific Add-on as an addition to your Foundation plan. Read more about that requirement under the article linked in the list above.
Here is a short summary of the Add-ons you can use:
- Sync Contractbook with your HR-tools
- Sync with your CRM
- Get self-executing compliance contracts
- Sync with your finance tools
Where can I find all supported integrations?
Click on Automations from the top menu and then choose Integrations from the left-hand sidebar:
You can expand the list of applications you can connect to by clicking on the last tab called More:
If you cannot find your tool on the list of integrations, we have you covered as well!