You can connect Contractbook to the rest of your tools to allow data to move seamlessly between your tools by designing your own cross-platform integrations.
Here are some examples of integrated workflows:
- Slack integration: Send a Slack message automatically upon signature
- Slack Private channels integration: Use Zapier to connect Contractbook and Slack and send automatic messages to private channels
- HubSpot integration: Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in HubSpot is changed
- Pipedrive integration: Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in Pipedrive is changed
- Salesforce integration: Automatically populate contracts in Contractbook with data from your Salesforce pipeline
- Humaans integration: Automatically import employment agreements and other signed documents to the relevant employees' profiles in Humaans
- Salary integration: Automatically create a new employee in Salary once an employment contract in Contractbook is fully signed
- Zenegy integration: Automatically create or update an employee record in Zenegy as soon as a new employment agreement in Contractbook is signed
- QuickBooks integration: Automatically create a new invoice in QuickBooks as soon as a sales agreement in Contractbook is fully signed
Where can I find all in-app integrations?
Click on Automations from the top menu and then choose Integrations from the left-hand sidebar:
You can expand the list of applications you can connect to by clicking on the last tab called More:
If you cannot find your tool on the list of integrations, we have you covered as well!
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.