By designing your cross-platform integrations, you can connect Contractbook to the rest of your tech stack and allow data to move seamlessly between your tools.
Which tools can I integrate with Contractbook?
- Slack integration:
Send a Slack message automatically upon signature
- Slack Private channels integration:
Use Zapier to connect Contractbook and Slack and send automatic messages to private channels
- HubSpot integration:
Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in HubSpot is changed
- Pipedrive integration:
Automatically create a new contract draft when a deal stage in Pipedrive is changed
- Salesforce integration:
Automatically populate contracts in Contractbook with data from your Salesforce pipeline
- Humaans integration:
Automatically import employment agreements and other signed documents to the relevant employees' profiles in Humaans
- Salary integration:
Automatically create a new employee in Salary once an employment contract in Contractbook is fully signed
- Zenegy integration:
Automatically create or update an employee record in Zenegy as soon as a new employment agreement in Contractbook is signed
- QuickBooks integration:
Automatically create a new invoice in QuickBooks as soon as a sales agreement in Contractbook is fully signed
Can I find all available integrations in the app?
- Click on Automations from the top menu and then choose Integrations from the left-hand sidebar:
- You can expand the list of applications you can connect to by clicking on the last tab called More:
What can I do if the tool I seek is not on the integrations list?
- If you are still looking for your tool on the list of integrations, we have you covered as well!
- Use webhooks in the automation builder or get access to our public APIs for completely tailored integrations with any of your tech-stack tools.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.