What do I need for this integration?
- You need to already be part of a Contractbook team as a member or owner
- The Salesforce integration has to be included in your Contractbook package
- Template in Contractbook: To begin with, define which template will be used to create the draft as soon as an opportunity in Salesforce is updated
The contract draft which will be automatically created as a result of the automation will be customized with the help of the data fields you add to your template.
As such, opportunities in Salesforce must contain all the information you need to add to the auto-generated contract such as company name, email address, agreed price, billing details, MRR, ARR, etc.
- Salesforce account: This integration requires one of the following Salesforce plans which include an API Add-on:
- Enterprise, Developer, Unlimited, Professional (with an API Add-on enabled)
Read more about setting up the automation here.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.