Numbers formatting in data fields
- When configuring the properties of a data field with number type, you will have an additional dropdown menu called "Formatting" enabling the specific separator's options.
- This is an optional list allowing you to choose the separator for thousands and a toggle permitting you to display the decimal part of the number.
- The data fields formatting can be applied and viewed both in the Edit and Preview mode of your draft or template:
This additional customization of your data fields allows you always correctly format numbers across your document content, which meets the expectations and avoids misunderstandings of important data input.
Which default data fields with number type can I use in my documents?
Default data fields are static fields in the sidebar visible across all of the documents within your company (Templates, Drafts, Contracts, Uploads).
- Data field Name: Total Contract Value per year
- Date field Type: Number
- Description: The total value of the contract in 1 year
- Example Value: 3.600
Please sign in to leave a comment.