There will be a difference in the way your data fields look in Create and Preview modes in the body of your documents.
- This is how they look when you are in Create mode:
- Once you switch to Preview mode, you will see the default value of the field as a part of the body text without any highlights and additional color coding:
- You can fill in the value of all data fields in Create mode with and without the activated full-text editing toggle:
- If you are not allowed to fill in their values, it means that you are only permitted to view the document and must request higher shared permission.
- To move on to the next available in the document body Data field, click on the tab key command.
How can I recognize which data fields are required?
Any data fields within the document content which are required will be marked with a small red sign * both in the data fields sidebar and in the document body.
The required property of data fields will be visible only in the edit mode of the document and not in preview:
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.