You can automatically add a new employee to your Salary payroll system once their employment contract has been fully signed in Contractbook.
Here is a short step-by-step guide that you can follow for this automation workflow:
- Go to the Employee tab in Salary.
- Press the button called Add via Contractbook at the top navigation bar:
- A list of all contract templates available under your Contractbook account will be displayed - you can select the one you wish to use for the automation setup:
- Click on Go to Contractbook.
- You will now be redirected to the chosen contract on Contractbook.
- Fill in the contract with the required data and sign it as you normally would with a new hire. If you wish to test before signing with a real employee, you can choose the "Only me" signature method.
As soon as the contract is fully signed, it will appear in your overview in Salary under Integrations-Contractbook.
- Click on the Add employee icon on the right side of the signed contract signed with the relevant new Employee:
How does the new employee data get imported from Contractbook to Salary?
- All available in the signed employment contract data entries filled in data fields will be automatically imported to your Salary payroll system.
- In case any information is missing after the import is completed, you can find all additional contract information in the box to the right, called "Contractbook fields":
- Click here to learn more about the integration between Contractbook and Salary.
- With the new addition of Salary to the supported Contractbook integrations, you can significantly decrease the number of repetitive tasks in your contract and human resources management flow.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.