You can add a dynamic table to your templates, which you plan to use as a base for your automation workflows.
Dynamic tables are helpful to dynamically list items and control their properties (such as price, quantity, discount, etc.).
If you need this type of data automation across your templates, you can add a dynamic table by following these steps:
- Start by creating a new smart template or by turning a contract/draft into a template
- Click on the small plus icon located in the action bar of the editor to expand the option of inserting a new dynamic table in the body of your template:
- Now name your new dynamic table. The name will identify this dynamic table when setting up your automation. Therefore it is most helpful to choose a unique name for it.
- Once the dynamic table is inserted in the template's body, it will become a static entity and look like the example below.
- Dynamic tables will not be interactable for manual use within your template, unlike the rest of the modules you can insert from the editor:
Click here to learn how to use dynamic tables in your automated workflows.
Contact our support team if you need access to dynamic tables.
Please sign in to leave a comment.