Contractbook automatic tasks will allow you to customize the following attributes:
- Document ID that the task should be associated with
- Title of the created task
- Description of the task (optional)
- Assignees who should get assigned to the request/task and followers who can see the request/task. Note that the tasks/requests need to have at least one assignee.
- Approval tasks allow users to choose whether that task should prevent the document from being sent for signature until one of its assignees completes it.
- Due date represents the date when the request/task should be completed.
- Alerts (optional) allow you to choose when you should be reminded that the task's due date is coming up.
To discover the full list of automatic tasks and learn more details about configuring them with Contractbook in-app automation builder, click here.
If you are new to Contractbook Automation Builder, we recommend you click here to access our simple step-by-step guides for adding approval flows.
Please sign in to leave a comment.