Yes, we can offer all users on a paid plan a bulk file import from Google Drive or any other external source.
In order to assist you, we need the following prepared from you:
- allow our experts access to the external source, for instance, Google Drive folders by sharing them. This will help us download the files while preserving the folders' structures
- give your written consent to access your Contractbook account for the purpose of uploading the files you want to be imported. This includes a login to your account in order to do the upload of the files, password sharing is not expected nor needed
- and finally, you need to install a bulk upload extension in Chrome which will be provided by our developers as per the custom request
How does the bulk import to Contractbook work?
- our technical specialists will download the files requested from you from your Google Drive shared folders to a local drive
- the next step will include logging in to your Contractbook account so the installed by you bulk upload extension can fetch the authorization token
- at last, our experts will upload the files from the local hard drive directly to your account using the bulk upload extension
If you would like to request a bulk contracts import to Contractbook or need any additional details about this custom service or any other of our platform's features, reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.