You can control the following two settings across your templates:
Document language option:
- Document language:
- This refers to the label language for the template. After completion, this language will be used on all drafts created from the template.
- It will be visible to all recipients of drafts and contracts made from the template, in downloads of drafts and contracts created from the template, and in the Preview mode of the template itself.
Changing the draft's document language:
Should you need to change the label language for a specific draft instead of the template, you can do that in the details sidebar menu in the draft:
Add drafts to a shared folder option:
- Add drafts to a shared folder
- If you have already created any shared folders, you can ensure all drafts designed from your template are automatically added to a specific one.
Save your new template
Make sure to click on the blue button called Save changes in the upper right-hand corner, and your new template will appear under the Templates tab from the main Contractbook menu.
Sharing templates with collaborators
- You can create a Space and add templates to it.
- Then choose the correct permissions for each collaborator and invite your teammates to work on the same contract templates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.