Why cannot I move an entire private folder with documents added to it, into a Shared folder?
It is not possible to achieve this in a single step.
If you have a Private folder with documents and would like to add it to a Shared folder and share it with your collaborators, you have to go through the following steps:
- Create the Shared Folder you want to use
- Open the private folder and select all documents you would like to move to a Shared folder
- Add the selected documents to the Shared folder you have created
- If you do not want to keep the duplicate of the documents in your private folders structure, delete the private folder
- Open the Shared folder and select the collaborators you would like to have access to it by Sharing it with external parties
If you want to Move a Private folder to another main or subfolder from your Private folders, you can do that in a single step:
Please sign in to leave a comment.