All collaborators with access to a shared folder can:
- Edit and manage drafts in the shared folder
- Share documents kept in the shared folder
- Download pending and signed contracts as PDF
- Saving pending and signed contracts as new drafts is not possible
- Move to a private folder, or add to a different shared folder
- If a folder is shared with you, you will not be allowed to delete the documents included in the folder:
I cannot move the documents from a shared with me folder to my private folders - why?
All documents in a shared folder belong to it, and the collaborators with access to the folder.
- If you want to save any of the documents from a shared folder to your private folders, you can open the document and save it as a new draft.
In addition to the manual shared folder feature in Contractbook, you can always add documents to shared folders automatically.
You can click here if you want to know more about sharing templates within spaces.