What is the contract ID used for?
Each contract in Contractbook, disregarding its state, has a unique ID. It represents a unique string that identifies the record in our database and can always be used to refer to it.
Where can I find the ID of a draft or contract?
- Each draft or contract will have an ID, disregarding its state (Pending, Signed, Rejected) or origin (created by you or shared with you).
- You can find it under the Details sidebar in the opened contract:
Where can I find the ID of a template?
All templates, regardless of whether they are your own or have been shared with you in a Space by any external party, will always have their unique ID.
- Open the template, and you will find its ID at the end of the URL:
- The template's ID will be located immediately after the last "/" sign, following "edit."
- You can now copy the ID and use it to identify the specific template within your library.
Read more about the usage of your Pending contract's ID in the signature process here.