Can I grant access to my Contractbook account for troubleshooting/implementation purposes?
If you have a technical issue or experience any difficulty with your Contractbook implementation, we have the right resolution.
We offer you a very simple way of allowing our team of specialists to log in to your account to help you with the implementation or to analyze a technical issue.
With the "Grant Account Access" feature, you will be able to easily grant in-app consent for a Contractbook employee to log in to your account while following all security protocols:
How can I grant access to my account for troubleshooting or implementation purposes?
To grant any Contractbook employee time-limited access to your account, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Login to the account you wish to grant access to
- Click on Profile settings under your email address on the upper right-hand side of the screen
- Scroll down to the "Grant access for Customer Support" section under your Profile Settings
- Select the specific time frame for the granted access to be active: you can choose to allow access for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or 3 months from today's date:
- Confirm by clicking on the Grant access button
Once consent is granted from your profile settings, the employee from our side will be able to log in to your account from a secured server.
How can I revoke granted access to my account?
Any granted access is given for a limited amount of time which you have selected yourself.
You can revoke access at any moment, by following these steps:
- Access your Profile Settings and scroll down to the "Grant access for customer support" section
- Click on the Revoke Access button to disable the granted access rights immediately:
There are certain security protocols followed which means that no login credentials or other sensitive information need to be exchanged throughout the entire process.
You can always check the details of your account's granted permissions under the Profile Settings, "Grant access for customer support" section:
By using this feature, you can easily assure that your implementation or technical question is followed up by our experts in the best way possible and you are provided with the correct troubleshooting resolution without spending too much time and resources.