I have added an image to my template/contract/draft and want to remove it - how can I do that?
- Position your mouse cursor right before the Image within the Editor
- Press on Delete command (or Backspace plus Fn buttons on Mac) on your Keyboard
- First - any available space before the photo will be removed
- Keep clicking on Delete until the photo is reached and removed as well:
- Remember to Save all changes for the new editing to be saved
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us anytime by contacting our Support Team.