I added a table in my document and need an extra empty line after it - how can I do that?
If you try to add an empty row after your table in the editor by clicking to the right of it, your mouse cursor will eventually end up within the table, adding the space within the table:
Adding space after tables on Mac:
If what you are trying to achieve is to add more space or additional text outside of the table instead, you can follow these steps on a Mac:
- Double-click within the table until its complete outlining border gets highlighted in blue.
- Then press Enter command on your keyboard, and you will add an extra line below the table this time:
Adding space after tables on Windows:
To add space or text input after a table in a Windows browser, follow these steps:
- Make sure to add input in the last right-hand cell of the table before proceeding with the following steps.
- Right-click with your cursor until the last right-hand outline of the table gets colored in blue.
- Keep the right button of your mouse clicking, and simultaneously, type in any digits input from your keyboard.
- The new lines will be created following the last row of your table:
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us anytime by contacting our Support Team.