How can I change my default login method?
If you want to change your default login with password method to a different one, you need to:
- Go to our login page
- Click on "Login with Google" or "Login with Microsoft":
- Next time you try to log in, you will automatically be prompted to use the chosen method instead of email and password login:
How can I change back to login with email and password?
If you want to use login with an email address and password again after switching to Google or Microsoft:
- Contact our Support team, and we will help you revert your login method.
If you want to use SSO & user provisioning option for your team, click here to read more.
How can I log in for the first time?
If you are a new user in Contractbook, your first-time login will be prompted to your email inbox.
- Go to the login page
- Type in your email address
- Follow the instructions and access your new account from the login link sent to your email inbox
- You can resend the link from the same login flow
- Alternatively, as a recipient, collaborator, signee, or new team member, you will be able to log in from the email notifying you about the activity you were invited to
- Read more about signing a contract with Contractbook for the first time here