- If you import contracts to Contractbook with AI Import, they will contain data fields extracted by our AI.
- While we aim for 100% accuracy, a human review of the data extracted is necessary for ensuring your organization trusts the insights.
- Data fields extracted by the AI will always be color-coded in purple:
- Contracts that are not yet verified are recognizable by the purple icon in your contract list view:
How can I verify my AI-imported data fields?
- In the import view (which you find in the sidebar of your contracts), you can mark the AI-extracted data fields as verified:
- You can verify all imported (or only specific single data fields) in the sidebar inside your contract view:
How can I verify my AI-imported contracts?
Depending on how detailed you want to verify, several ways exist to verify your imported contracts. You can:
1. Verify all contracts in the import view at once (by clicking the "Verify all" button on top of your import view).
2. Verify each contract separately from the import view by clicking the "Verify" button:
What does the AI import verification of contracts mean?
Verifying a contract will do several things:
- It will create a timestamp in the document history so that there is a clear audit trail of who verified a given contract.
- It will reverse the purple color coding of data fields.
- It will reverse the purple icon in the contract list view and display the contract as a regular signed contract.
- Congrats, your contracts are now verified and your organization can trust them.
- Next, take bulk actions on your imported contracts, like moving them to a shared folder, or creating tasks based on your extracted data fields.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.