You can benefit greatly from organizing and structuring your contracts and templates in folders. Your workflow will significantly improve by leveraging this way of managing the storage of your contracts.
Where can I find my private and shared folders?
Where can I find my template folders?
Under the Templates tab of the top main menu on your Contractbook platform, you can organize your templates by adding them to the leading private folder called Templates or any folder/subfolder created under it:
- You can create new folders and assign subfolders to any main ones.
- You can also rename, move, and delete private folders - follow the steps described here: Use your private Contractbook folders.
- If you want to move contracts to a private folder, you can do that easily by following the instruction guide on How to move documents to private folders.
- You can only add a contract to any of your Shared folders, and an original copy of the contract will always remain available at its creation location.
- You can then use an easy contract collaboration by Sharing a folder with others.
We hope you feel empowered to organize your contracts seamlessly and can start using Contractbook folders already today.
If you still need additional information or assistance, please reach out to us at any time via our Online Support Chat or by emailing us.