Contractbook private folder structure works the same way both under the Templates and Documents tabs. Under both tabs, you have a main folder that can not be edited or deleted and you can create your own folders hierarchy under those pre-set folders.
The main folder under Documents tab is called My documents and the one under Templates tab is called Templates.
How can I create a new private folder?
- If you are under Documents tab from the top main menu click on the small plus sign next to My documents main folder which when hover is labeled with Add folder.
- You can now type in a folder name and click on Confirm.
- Your folder is created and you can find it located in the left-hand sidebar under My documents.
How can I create a new subfolder?
- Click on the three small grey dots next to the name of the main folder and choose New Subfolder. This will assign a subfolder to it.
- Give your new subfolder a name and click Confirm.
- Your new subfolder is now created and can be found right under the name of the main folder it has been assigned to.
Read more about deleting, renaming, and moving folders here.