- Your private folder structure works the same way both under the Templates and Contracts menu options.
- You hold a main folder that can not be edited or deleted, and you can create your own folder hierarchy under those pre-set folders.
- The main folder under the Contracts tab is called All Contracts, and the one under the Templates tab is called My templates.
How can I create a new private folder?
- If you are under the Contracts tab from the top main menu, click on the small plus sign next to My Contracts in the lefthand sidebar.
- Type in the folder name and click on Confirm.
- Your folder is created, and you can find it located in the left-hand sidebar under My contracts.
How can I create a new subfolder?
- Click on the three small grey dots next to the name of the main folder and choose New Subfolder.
- Give your new subfolder a name and click Confirm.
- Your new subfolder is now created and can be found right under the name of the main folder it has been assigned to.
Read more about deleting, renaming, and moving folders here.