You can manage all app activities you will be notified about and filter what is essential for you. Notifications can only be configured on a user level and for your Contractbook account.
How to find the advanced notification settings?
- Go to profile settings in the top right-hand corner of the screen under your email address.
- You can customize your email and in-app notification preferences in this window.
- The in-app notifications are visible you are logged in to your Contractbook account.
- You can find them under the small bell icon at the top menu, to the left of your email address.
- By clicking on the small grey label called view list, you can see what actions apply to each notification category.
- You can update your profile settings and change the notifications preferences as it fits you best at any time.
- The changes you made here will be automatically updated without the need for saving and will apply immediately.
Can I control the notifications of my recipients?
- You cannot disable or enable certain types of notifications which will be sent to your contract recipients.
- This can be controlled by their own profile settings management and will only apply to their accounts.
- The changes you make under your account do not interfere with how notifications work for any of your Recipients, Teammates, or Collaborators.
If you need additional information or assistance, contact us anytime via our online support chat or email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.