Get a complete overview of all your tasks and obligations in a well-designed dashboard.
What is Contractbook tasks management dashboard?
- You can access your Contractbook task management dashboard by clicking on Tasks from the top menu.
- This page will provide you with a complete comprehensive summary of all your completed and upcoming tasks:
What types of tasks can I view?
There are three main tabs you can choose to view from the left-hand sidebar:
- Assigned to me - includes only the list of tasks assigned to your account
- Following - includes a list of tasks you are following
- All - includes a complete list of all tasks you can access as follower or assignee
You can further apply more filters, sorting, and status criteria to each of the selected tabs.
- From the task management dashboard, you will be able to directly mark tasks as completed by checking off the box to the left side of their title in the overview:
- You will always be notified of any overdue tasks by a marked in red due date in the listed overview.
- If you check off the box on the upper right-hand side, you will show all already completed tasks along with the upcoming ones:
Can I filter tasks by their type?
From each tab of the task management dashboard (assigned to me, following and all tasks), you will be able to filter only a specific type of task or combine several different types of tasks in the listed results:
Automating your tasks is a very good practice, which will save you and your teammates time and effort. Read more about that here.