How can I use Contractbook Task sidebar in my drafts?
- When you open a Contractbook draft and click on the Tasks icon in the right-hand sidebar, you will be presented with a full updated list of tasks assigned to the document, divided into sections in regards to the type of task (Approval, Review, Update, Milestone, etc.).
- You can mark them as complete straight in the sidebar view with one click.
- If there are no tasks set up yet, from the task sidebar view you will be able to start configuring them. We have prepared a suggested list with some of the most commonly used Contractbook tasks:
- You can always change the default overview of the task sidebar view: choose to sort by a Type of task, Due date, or whether is Unseen.
- All tasks which have already been completed can also be added to the overview (turn the toggle bar Show completed on) and hidden from it again (turn the toggle bar Show completed off)
Any of your tasks that have not been completed yet can be marked as completed directly in the task sidebar view: