Autogenerate contacts in your contract drafts to reduce legal errors, avoid copy/pasting, and boost your productivity.
With the use of a contact list, you can autofill all the tedious contact details on all of your contracts. By listing contacts under your account, you automatically create picklists that can be used when filling in the Parties and Signees fields of your contracts.
How to add new contacts?
Expand your Contractbook profile settings under your email address in the right-hand corner of the screen and choose Contacts from the drop-down menu:
You can use the Contacts overview to find existing contacts under the company or private tab.
You can edit or delete a contact by clicking on the last two icons on the right-hand side:
- If you want to add a new contact to your list, click on the blue button called Add a new contact in the left-hand sidebar and pick the type of contact you want to create:
- You can create a single company or personal account associated with a unique email address.
- The same email address cannot be associated with several contacts of the same type.
How can I use contacts in my contracts?
- When you create a draft and need to add one of your predefined contacts as a party, click once in the name field of the party section and choose the contact's name from the pick list.
- You can use a company or personal contact, depending on your selected party type.
Click on the relevant contact, and all details you have assigned to it will be populated in the fields.
If you need additional information or assistance, reach out to us anytime via our Online Support Chat or by sending us an email.