You can easily see what a template or draft will look like as a final document by switching from Full-text editing to Preview mode.
This is useful if the design of your contract is important or if you want to see what the contract will look like for the Recipients before sending it.
How to enter a Preview mode?
- When working on a template or a draft, you can switch to Preview mode at the top of your document by clicking on the Preview label with a small eye icon next to it.
- This mode allows you to see what the finished contract will look like.
- You cannot edit your document in Preview mode. To continue editing, you have to click on the Create label:
Or simply change the toggle of the Full-text editing for your document from off to on.
What can I do in preview mode?
- In Preview mode, you can see what the Party's details and Signature fields will look like for the recipients when the contract is sent.
- In addition, you can test the Data fields you have added to the body text of your document.
- You can see how the fields will look after their default values are updated as required. If the fields must be filled in by the recipients, you can share the draft with them first.
- By switching between Create and Preview modes of your drafts, you will be able to test all attributes of Contractbook editor and build a complete idea about the final design of your contract when landing for signatures.
We hope you now feel ready to create your next contract.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.