With the help of our automation builder, it is now possible to use your contracts' Party and Signee's contact details to trigger an event that involves any associated with your recipients' data.
Depending on the type of Party (Company or Private person) you can choose any variable such as:
- Full name or Company name
- Representative name
- Email address
- Company or National ID
- Hereafter referred to as
And in addition, you can:
- Select Signee number: Choose the specific number of the Signee you want to use data from the sequence of signing parties in your contracts
- Find Signee using filter: Filter any variable of a Signee to match only a specific set by your criteria in the trigger event automation setup of your workflows
How can I use Party and Signee variables in my automated workflows?
- Automatically create a new contract draft with auto-populated Party and Signee information fetched from a specific Signee field of a fully signed contract
- Automatically ask for a review when a draft is updated and assign this task to a Signee whose email address matches specific criteria (is equal to, starts with, is different than, contains)
- Automatically send a contract from a specific template for signature with already auto-populated Signee details fetched from an updated draft
With knowing how many Signees there are in your contract, you now have a convenient way of referring to specific data associated with them from a list of variables directly from your automation setup's trigger event configuration window.
If you want to know more about the automation setup, you can click here for step-by-step guidance on one of the many ways this feature can ease your contract management.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.