How can I submit a finance request to Contractbook?
Submit a billing question via Contractbook in-app widget
- Once logged in to your Contractbook account, click on the widget icon to access a menu of resources designed to help you use the platform and choose to Submit a request from the main menu.
- Then select I have a billing question and fill in the details of your inquiry in the pop-up window:
Submit a billing question from our Help Center
After clicking on the link, you can submit your request by following these steps:
- Choose I have a billing question from the drop-down menu:
- Fill in Your email address (the requester's email address), the Subject line, and the Description of your billing inquiry.
- Use the Invoice recipient email address field to specify the email address used to send your company all invoices. This field must be filled in, in case it is not the same as the requester's email address.
- Select which is the Billing area of your question:
- If you have any additional details, such as attachments or essential information, to be added to the general description, all of these will help our finance team solve your request as soon as possible.
- If you need to update your billing information, you will receive an email from our finance team with the possibility to make all changes required, add additional credit cards, or edit the primary payment method for your payments.
- Once the form is filled in and submitted, you will receive an email, including the summary of your request's submission. This email is sent to you from email@example.com.