By integrating Contractbook and Salesforce, you can easily sync data between Salesforce and your contracts automatically and automate the process of populating your contracts with sales details taken directly from your Salesforce opportunities.
Can I see a demo of Contractbook x Salesforce?
🚀 Watch this quick demo and learn how your sales team can use Contractbook with Salesforce.
An easy and simple way to ensure your contracts always contain the correct information.
Here are the steps of this automatic workflow:
Connecting with Salesforce
- Trigger: The opportunity stage is changed (an opportunity is moved in Salesforce)
- Action: Create a draft (a new draft in Contractbook is automatically created)
- Trigger: Contract is fully signed
- Action: Update opportunity (the opportunity properties in Salesforce are automatically updated)
Accelerate your opportunity flow with Contractbook
Contractbook is an all-in-one contract automation platform that allows you to create, sign, and organize your contracts in a single streamlined flow. Thanks to a dynamic and data-rich format, Contractbook unlocks business intelligence in your contracts and enables you to build automated workflows.
Connect Contractbook to your CRM system and automate the entire sales journey for a faster, more cost-efficient process that really scales.
With Contractbook in-app Salesforce integration, you can make pipeline and contract management simple.
How can I use Contractbook and Salesforce integration?
- Click here to take a look at how you can generate tailored Sales contracts based on Salesforce data using a Dynamic Template.
Once a sales representative drags an opportunity into a certain stage in Salesforce, this will automatically create a draft based on the right template in Contractbook with the relevant opportunities' data from Salesforce already populated.
Integrating with Salesforce will enable you to sync data between Salesforce and your contracts automatically.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.