Now you can seamlessly access, create, and update a wide range of data types including Bills, Invoices, and Payments by synchronizing documents between QuickBooks and Contractbook directly from the in-app Automation Builder.
- Whenever a sales contract is signed, the following will happen:
- Create a new customer and an invoice in QuickBooks automatically
- Create tasks and reminders automatically
Integrating Contractbook with QuickBooks will enable you to automatically update QuickBooks with contract data to initiate invoicing flows for more convenient accounts management than ever before.
Automate your own workflows based on contract templates to save time on tedious manual work and spend it on something more valuable.
Example use case:
- When an employment agreement gets signed in Contractbook
- Then create a new invoice in QuickBooks
1. Automation trigger → Contract is signed
2. Automation action → Create an invoice
QuickBooks is a simple, smart online accounting software that will allow you access to real-time insights. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based bookkeeping software package used by Small to Medium-sized Businesses to accept payments, pay bills, and manage payroll functions.