Who owns the templates added to a Shared Space?
- When any template is added to a Shared Space, there is no longer a single person who owns it.
- The concept of Spaces is to allow you and the rest of your collaborators to work on the same templates with a specific level of permission.
- Spaces are high-trust environments where you have the full freedom and ability to choose the right collaborators.
- Nobody will be considered the owner of any template, essentially all templates are owned by the Space itself.
Can I save a template added to a Shared Space as my own?
If you are added to a Space with the "View templates" permission, you will be allowed to save all templates within this Space as your private ones. Simply by following these steps:
- Open the Space and find the template you wish to save as your own.
- Hover over the template in the overview and click on Edit template.
- Once the template is opened, choose Save as a new template from the upper right-hand corner:
- The new template you have just created will be saved under the Templates menu tab - My Templates private folder, which includes an overview of all your templates.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.