The answer is yes.
eIDAS Regulation (910/2014) Article 26 establishes the criteria for advanced electronic signatures.
Contractbook fulfills the criteria when the following signature methods are being used:
- SMS verification (default signature method)
According to Article 26 of the eIDAS Regulation, the following requirements shall be met by the used digital signature to be considered as an advanced electronic signature:
- Uniquely linked to the signatory.
- Capable of identifying the signatory.
- Created using electronic signature creation data that the signatory can, with a high level of confidence, use under his sole control.
- Linked to the data signed in such a way that any subsequent change is detectable.
If you want to learn more about our signatures and their validity, click here.