How can I add a Team's logo?
The Owner of a Team can add a new logo from the Team's tab by following a few simple steps:
Once the logo has been uploaded from the Team's tab, it can be Deleted or Replaced.
What is the Team logo used for?
- The logo you add here will be the default logo in all your team contracts unless the contract template includes a different logo
- Your Team's Contractbook platform will also be white-labeled by the uploaded team logo
- In addition, the team logo under your Teams tab will act as the branding (white labeling) of the email notifications sent from your team to any collaborators
It will be displayed a the top of all emails sent from email@example.com, related to Contractbook activities that support your team:
How can I add a logo to an individual document?
You can choose to select a custom logo or use your Team's logo in any contract draft or template.
- Open the document and click on Add logo to upload a new one
- Or click on Use Team logo to automatically fetch the Team's logo your Team Owner has chosen:
Please sign in to leave a comment.