How can I add a team's logo?
The owner of a team can add a new logo from the team's menu option by following a few simple steps:
Once the logo has been uploaded from the team's tab, it can be Deleted or Replaced.
What is the team logo used for?
- The logo you add here will be the default logo in all your team contracts unless the contract template includes a different logo.
- The uploaded team logo will also white-label your Team's Contractbook platform.
- In addition, the team logo under your Teams tab will act as the branding (white labeling) of the email notifications sent from your team to any collaborators.
It will be displayed at the top of all emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org related to Contractbook activities that support your team:
How can I add a logo to an individual contract?
- Open the contract and click on Add Logo to upload a new one.
- Or click on Use Team logo to automatically fetch the Team's logo your Team Owner has chosen.
- If you add a logo to your team's templates, this will automatically include the same file in all drafts you create from the template in the future:
How can I rename my team?
Typing in the new name will automatically save the changes in our database.
We recommend you select the appropriate name for your team that matches your company name.
- This will ease a lot of backend processes your customer success manager and our support team will establish for you in the future.
If you still need additional information or assistance, reach out to us at any time by contacting our Support Team.