How can I give temporary access to a Questionnaire to any external user?
Magic Links can allow you to grant temporary access to any of your private questionnaires.
In order to do so, you need to generate and add a special token (in a form of JWT) to the questionnaire link.
Receiving the Magic Link Secret
- In order to start, please reach out to our Support Team by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or starting a Live chat with us.
- This is needed to obtain the Magic Link Secret. This secret will be used for signing JWTs.
- Let the Support Team know the name of your company, under which the Questionnaires are available and you need a Magic link to. They will then provide you with the respective Magic link secret.
Logging in to JWT
- You can go to https://jwt.io/
- Generate JWT for the user's temporarily access, using the company’s Magic Link Secret you have received
Creating the Magic Link
- URL: this is the general URL structure you can use to create your Magic Link
- token - JWT uniquely generated for the user
- When the user opens the Magic Link you have created, they will get authenticated and can start filling out the questionnaire